10.4.07

is love so fragile...

and the heart so hollow
Shatter with words...
impossible to follow
You're saying I'm fragile...I try not to be
I search only...for something I can't see





got the new stevie nicks cd today off of itunes -


Crystal Vision Cover
crystal visions...
the very best of stevie nicks
.


phenomenal. there are a couple of new things on it that are great.

i had a difficult time deciding on one song/video to post. i don't think that there is one she has done either solo or with fleetwood mac that i haven't liked. but leather and lace stands out more than any others she has done. i've always liked the story it tells, the longing and the need it portrays. add to that the metaphor of leather and lace...

My city or mountains
Stay with me stay
I need you to love me
I need you today
Give to me your leather
Take from me...my lace

No comments: